Friday, May 25, 2012

Vancouver is Awesome!


Greetings from a very sunny OMG I wish I was outside kinda day in Vancouver. I've been gearing up to exhibit at Portobello West Art + Fashion Market running this Sat and Sun! Vancouver is Awesome wrote up a little ditty on it and featured my travel photos and jewelry yesterday....AWESOME! 



Click here to read article. 

Meanwhile, I've been making more jewelry pieces, framing new prints, finalizing a logo (big thanks to Alex Kuzyuberdin for his design skills and being fantastic to work with) and creating new marketing collateral. This is the front of the hang tag (the back has an explanation of how the jewelry is made and also pricing). It still needs some tweaking but this will be better than the handwritten tags I got by on the last 2 markets. I am anxiously waiting for them to finish printing so I can go and pick 'em up and start appending them to their rightful owners already!




More on 'Hugger of Seas' later - I gotta get bk to work! All the info re: the market is below. If you're in the Vangroovy area..come and check it out! 



50 local designers and artists, a dj spinning tunes and delicious food carts to choose from. The Market is held at the Creekside Community Centre in Olympic Village and costs $2 to get in or you can get 2 for 1 admission by printing off a flyer here.

RSVP to event on Facebook








No comments: