Monday, December 2, 2013

25% off Metal and Wood Prints!

I know it's short notice BUT have been selling my wares at a market (Make It!) for the last 4 days and unable to even fathom a sitting at my computer during this time!

ALAS, my metal and wood printers are having sales so I am extending the savings onto you!

Any image that you find on either my Etsy site (www.huggerofseas.com) or my Portfolio site (www.traceytomtene.com) can be printed on metal or wood.

In case you haven't seen what they look like yet, here are a few photos from images I have printed so far!









It is hard to convey in a photo what they look like in person but to describe the metal printing would be to say that the image looks like it is printed on glass. The depth is magnified and the colour pops making it a very bold piece of art. 

The wood warms up the image and where there is lighter areas, you can see the grain of the wood coming through. No print ever looks the same as the grain is different on every one.

If you would like to take advantage of this sale, click here for metal prints and here for wood prints! Then at checkout, enter 'CYBERMONDAY' to get 25% off!

This probably won't happen anytime soon again (or ever)! Offer expires midnight tonight Pacific Standard Time!

Thanks to all those who came out to Make It this past weekend and for supporting handmade, local artisans.

My last holiday market is at Portobello West at the Creekside Community Centre (Olympic Village) 11-5 Sat and Sun! See you there:)


Much-o gratitude,

Tracey


“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” 
― Thích Nhất Hạnh




No comments: